Little-known! 9 Bathroom Cleaning Tips Only Known by Cleaning Professionals!November 14, 2023
Best Fall/Winter Buying Guide – BlanketsNovember 24, 2023
“Heimtextil has been taking place on the Messe Frankfurt exhibition grounds annually since 1971. Before the start of Heimtextil, home textiles were part of the Frankfurt Spring Fair (now called Ambiente) but further growth of the segment in the 1960s and 1970s led to the establishment of an own fair. The first edition attracted over 600 exhibitors from 26 countries and exclusively focused on home textiles, floor coverings and household textiles. Since then, numbers increased to 2,658 exhibitors from 62 countries in 2013. Heimtextil is continuing a long tradition of trade fairs hosted at Germany’s trading centre with the Frankfurt Autumn Fair established as a regular trade fair in the year 1240.”
What is Heimtextil fair?
“Heimtextil in Frankfurt am Main, Germany is an international trade fair for home and contract textiles with more than 2,700 exhibitors and roughly 67,000 trade visitors.Throughout the four days of the event in mid-January, the trade fair serves as a business and information platform for manufacturers, retailers and designers from around the world.”
Heimtextil 2024 Location: Where is the Trade Show Held?
Heimtextil, scheduled from Tuesday, January 9th, to Friday, January 12th, 2024, will be a four-day event hosted in Frankfurt, Germany.Learn more about Heimtextil.
Explore Home Textile Trends for 2024 with Alpha Textile
Heimtextil 2024 Promotional Video
What are the trends for Heimtextil 24/25?
“Heimtextil Trends 24/25 are approaching the trends differently: from trends being the driver to transformation being the driver. The focus of Heimtextil’s 24/25 edition is addressing change at scale. We present different transformative textile innovations under the headline New Sensitivity.”
Heimtextil Trends 24/25 aims to explore the future of textiles with a new sensitivity. In this context, sensitivity means considering impacts when making decisions or creating products. We need a sensitive mindset and view our relationships with each other, technology, and nature as a link. Specifically, we see new sensitivity emerging in home textiles through three different approaches: plant-based textiles, bioengineered textiles, and tech textiles. These three directions showcase distinct paths toward a more sensitive world of textiles.
Exhibition photos of Alpha Textile
Pictures of Alpha Textile’s Previous Exhibitions
Alpha Textile - Building the Future of the Textile Industry with a Commitment to Sustainability:
We envision a textile industry centered around the harmony between humanity and the Earth, with sustainability as our core mission. In this vision, we strive for the following goals:
1. Environmentally Friendly Production: Focusing on reducing carbon footprint and water resource utilization, we adopt innovative technologies and renewable energy to produce high-quality textiles with minimal environmental impact.
2. Social Responsibility: We are dedicated to ensuring fairness and transparency in the production process, prioritizing the well-being of our employees, providing safe and equitable working conditions, and actively engaging in community development.
3. Circular Economy: We work towards promoting the sustainable lifecycle of textiles, reducing waste, and extending product lifespan through innovative design, recycling, and reuse.
4. Innovative Design: Leading the trend of innovative design, we commit to producing fashionable yet timeless, durable yet unique textiles that cater to the ever-changing market demands.
5. Global Collaboration: We collaborate with industry partners to share best practices, drive global sustainable development in the textile industry, and create a better living environment for the future.
Explore new designs, new possibilities with Alpha Textile; let our lives harmonize with the environment.